[Esip-preserve] ESIP Data Stewardship: Key Contacts for the Activities listed on the Wiki page

Hou, Chung-Yi hou at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:32:18 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that if you would like to be the key contact for the following activities listed under the Activities section of our wiki page, please could you let me or Justin know?

  *   Citations
  *   Data Stewardship Principles
  *   Identifiers Activity / Data Identifiers / DOI Landing Pages
  *   Preservation Ontology
  *   Use Case Activity

As part of our effort to update our wiki page, we would like to archive the activities do not have an identified key contact by our April monthly meeting.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Sophie

Sophie Hou (hou at illinois.edu)