[Esip-preserve] Today - ESIP Data Stewardship Monthly Meeting Reminder: 05/18, 2pm ET

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon May 18 12:10:54 EDT 2015

I’ll be late to the call (if I make it at all) as I have to attend a student’s thesis proposal defense. I’ll catch up on the notes!

On May 18, 2015, at 10:13 AM, Hou, Chung-Yi via Esip-preserve <esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Data Stewardship Monthly Meeting for May will be held today (05/18) at 2pm ET/11am PT.

The meeting agenda has been posted on the wiki and can also be accessed using the following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2015-05-18

Please also feel welcome to help contributing to the meeting notes using the following link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFToYY2QVUxk6BGFG8dNcDJcNBMaDD2kKrxM-woodQ4/edit?usp=sharing

The following webex/telecon information can be used to join the meeting (the information is available on ESIP Data Stewardship Wiki as well):
Link to webex: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401lsp11/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed Passcode: 23138372
Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code: 23138372

Thanks very much,
Sophie

Sophie Hou (hou at illinois.edu<mailto:hou at illinois.edu>)
Graduate Research Assistant