[Esip-preserve] Article on physical data preservation

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue May 19 15:39:55 EDT 2015

Sarah,

Congratulations!

Rama.

From: Esip-preserve [mailto:esip-preserve-bounces at lists.esipfed.org] On Behalf Of Kerstin A Lehnert via Esip-preserve
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:41 AM
To: esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Subject: Re: [Esip-preserve] Article on physical data preservation

Adding to Sarah's mail mre shameless promotion:

The volume of GeoResJ, in which Sarah's article was published is a special issue on 'Rescuing Legacy Data for Future Science' with many other articles that demonstrate the value of legacy data and highlight methods and approaches to rescuing these data in a way that makes them discoverable and re-usable.

Kerstin