[Esip-preserve] Speaker for an ESIP summer session on repositories?

Hutchison, Vivian vhutchison at usgs.gov
Thu Jun 18 13:04:28 EDT 2015

Hi ESIP,

I am hoping to find for one more speaker for a session on Tuesday morning
at the upcoming ESIP Summer Meeting in Asilomar. The session is titled
"Federal Agency Repository Review". The presentation can be 20 min, with 10
min for questions, and cover the following topics/themes:

- What's been done?
- How is it working? How is this measured?
- What level of data curation is offered?
- How many full-time staff are dedicated?
- What kinds of costs were involved to develop, implement, and operate a
Federal data repository?
- What skill sets are required/sought to support the repository?
- How are agencies addressing the issues around inter-agency data for their
organization's repository?

Let me know if you are attending ESIP and interested!

Thanks,
Viv

--

Viv Hutchison