[Esip-preserve] Eos article accepted

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Fri Jun 26 16:31:39 EDT 2015

I’m pleased to announce that the opinion article “The Importance of Data Set Provenance for Science” by Robert Downs, Ruth Duerr, Justin Goldstein, Denise Hills, Mark Parsons, and Hampapuram Ramapriyan has been accepted for publication in Eos.

Thank you all for your helpful reviews during the writing of this piece. It’s been a long process, but I think it’s a great piece to get out there for wider dissemination. We have a few minor loose ends to tie up in the final editing process, and we will let you know when we have a publication date.

-d

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama