[Esip-preserve] ESIP Dynamic data citation workshop report

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:28:09 EDT 2015

Hi all,

As you are aware, I’ve been procrastinating on writing up a workshop report on the Dynamic Data Citation Workshop held at the ESIP meeting this last January.  Well… I finally thought of a way to motivate that writing.  That is, I asked the D-Lib folks who so kindly published our PCCS paper whether such a workshop report would fit in their magazine.  They said yes - so yet another publication for this group.

If you were at the workshop and are interested in co-authoring, drop me a note.  I’ve started working on it and hope to get it our in a few weeks…

Ruth