[Esip-preserve] ESIP Data Stewardship Monthly Meeting Reminder: 10/19, 2pm ET

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Fri Oct 9 12:42:43 EDT 2015

Sorry I won’t be able to make this meeting.

cheers,

-m.
On Oct 9, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Hou, Chung-Yi via Esip-preserve <esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

The meeting agenda for our 10/19 meeting has been updated.

Instead of discussing the potential sessions to submit for the Winter Meeting, which will now take place during our November call, we will have Sarah and Mark to help provide the recap of the RDA Sixth Plenary Meeting.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2015-10-19

Please use the following webex/telecon information to join the meeting:

Link to webex: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401lsp11/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed Passcode: 23138372
Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code: 23138372

Thanks very much,
Sophie