[Esip-preserve] ESIP Data Stewardship Monthly Meeting Reminder: Monday, 11/16, 2pm ET

Kerstin A Lehnert lehnert at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Nov 16 09:43:36 EST 2015

Hi Sophie,

I'll connect around 12pm, but can't guarantee that I will be exactly on
time as I am attending an EarthCube Leadership Council meeting in
Boulder. I need only 5 minutes to give an update about COPDESS. I won't
have slides.

Thanks,
Kerstin

On 11/3/15 12:09 PM, Hou, Chung-Yi via Esip-preserve wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Data Stewardship Monthly
> Meeting for November (last one of the year!) will be held on Monday,
> 11/16 at 2pm ET/11am PT.
>
> The meeting agenda has been posted on the wiki and can also be
> accessed using the following link:
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2015-11-16
>
> Please use the following webex/telecon information to join the meeting:
>
> Link to webex:
> https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401lsp11/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed Passcode:
> 23138372
>
> Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code: 23138372
>

> Thanks very much,
>
> Sophie

Dr. Kerstin Lehnert
Director, Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance
Director, EarthChem
President, IGSN e.V.

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Columbia University