[Esip-preserve] RDA Recommendations

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:09:45 EST 2015

Hi Justin,

I’ve read the updated version of the Data Citation recommendation and actually thought it was just fine.  Very clear…

I’ve also read the DSA-WDS Partnership Working group’s Common Procedures document.  The only comment I had on it was that it will need a good communication plan to all the existing WDS and DSA archives.  I haven’t waded through the much longer Common Requirements document yet however.

Ruth