[Esip-preserve] Ontology Governance Session (Winter Meeting)

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:58:53 EST 2015

Reminder - the planning telecon for the ontology governance session is
starting shortly (ie, now). If you can't attend but would like to chime in,
feel free to drop me a line.

The connection info:

The Webex connection information:

https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?MTID=m7357594439ae280e1197c924c56310e2

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*

Attendee access code: 23136782

See you shortly,

Soren