[Esip-preserve] ISO 19165 - standard - draft for review

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Feb 19 19:15:31 EST 2016

All,

As I have mentioned earlier in our meetings, I have been participating on the ISO TC 211 standards working group 7 that is dealing with a new standard titled "Geographic information - Preservation of digital data and metadata", which is attached here. It has gone through a couple of review cycles within the group. I would appreciate your comments on the draft on or before March 5, 2016. I will integrate and pass them on to the project leader for this standard.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.