[Esip-preserve] ESIP Proposed Persistent Identifiers Session Call for Presenters

Langseth, Madison mlangseth at usgs.gov
Tue Mar 22 12:52:12 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Yesterday, on the Data Stewardship call, I announced that I am looking for
potential speakers for my proposed session on connecting persistent
identifiers (view abstract: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9076). I have
already heard from a few interested people (thanks!). I would also like to
extend my invitation to others who were unable to join yesterday's call.
Please let me know if your organization has had any successes or challenges
in implementing persistent identifiers that you would like to share.

Thanks!

Madison

--
*Madison Langseth*

*US Geological SurveyCore Science Analytics, Synthesis, and Libraries
(CSASL)Denver Federal CenterBuilding 810, Mail Stop 302Denver, CO 80225*
*(303) 202-4088*
*mlangseth at usgs.gov <mlangseth at usgs.gov> *