[Esip-preserve] ESIP Proposed Usability/UI/UX Session Call for Presenters

Hou, Chung-Yi hou at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 28 12:10:05 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Ruth, Matt, and I have submitted a session entitled "Applying Usability Practices & Principles to Data Archives/Repositories" (http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9093) for the ESIP Summer Meeting.

This session aims to discuss the applicability of using User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) principles and techniques in evaluating the services offered by data archives/repositories.  Additionally, through sharing examples and experiences, we would like to show how UX analysis and design need not be burdensome and can yield immediate results.

We would like to invite and welcome anyone who has UI/UX examples and experience with evaluating data archives/repositories and would like to be one of the session presenters/speakers to please let us know.

Thank you very much,
Sophie