[Esip-preserve] time to update the citation guidelines?

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Jun 20 15:41:04 EDT 2016

Ruth,

For NASA Earth science data the following might of interest: https://earthdata.nasa.gov/earth-observation-data/data-citations-acknowledgements and https://earthdata.nasa.gov/open-data-and-the-importance-of-data-citations-the-nasa-eosdis-perspective from a general “policy” point of view. I can provide a couple of specific citation examples as well. Again, we are basing this work on the ESIP guidelines, pointed to at the bottom of the page led to by the first link above.

Rama.