[Esip-preserve] FW: [dataone] You’re invited to PIDapalooza, a festival of persistent IDs!

Justin Goldstein (Contractor) jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Mon Aug 29 09:14:59 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
  To follow up on Rama's forward, is anyone from our committee planning on
attending and/or proposing a session at Pidapalooza?

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Hampapuram Ramapriyan via Esip-preserve <
esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> This might be of interest to some of you in the group. The meeting is in
> Iceland. Even if we are not able to go, the outcome of the meeting might be
> of interest to the Data Stewardship Committee.
>
> Rama.

________________________________
Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.
Advance Science Coordinator
US Global Change Research Program
National Coordination Office
Contractor

1800 G Street NW, Suite 9100 (*Note New Address)*
Washington, D.C. 20006, U.S.A.
phone: (202) 419-3496
e-mail: jgoldstein AT usgcrp Dot gov

http://www.globalchange.gov