[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Committee budget requests - and note Sept. 1 deadline

Justin Goldstein (Contractor) jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Tue Aug 30 16:37:51 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
  This is just a friendly reminder of the deadline for budget requests.  As
Rama and I will need to submit the committee budget no later than September
1 *(this Thursday)*, please send the relevant documents to us no later than
tomorrow night, August 30.  We'll compile and send to Bill Teng.

Thanks,
Justin

--