[Esip-preserve] ISO 19165

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Nov 21 16:26:35 EST 2016

All,

I mentioned in today's telecon while discussing status of PCCS that I have been working on the project team that is developing an ISO standard ISO 19165 titled
"Geographic Information - Preservation of Digital Data and Metadata". The current version (v14) is attached. I has sent an earlier version (v10) to the esip-preserve mailing list in February this year and got comments from Bob Downs who had gathered comments from folks on the CCSDS Data Archive Ingestion WG .

At the ISO TC211 meeting in Redlands, CA, we will be editing the attached version. The meeting starts on Nov. 28. If you have any "burning" comments please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.
Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.