[Esip-preserve] ISO 19165 - Resendiing with later version

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Nov 22 12:52:15 EST 2016

All,

To be precise, I should have sent you the attached, which is the Committee Draft. Thanks to Siri Jodha for pointing out. This should be very close to what I had sent earlier this morning. The comments document SiriJodha sent to all of use earlier refer to this Committee Draft.

Please note the following excerpt from the copyright statement - "While the reproduction of working drafts or committee drafts in any form for use by participants in the ISO standards development process is permitted without prior permission from ISO, neither this document nor any extract from it may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form for any other purpose without prior written permission from ISO." The bolded part makes it OK to share this with the group.

Rama.