[Esip-preserve] ESIP Data Stewardship Committee November Monthly Call Meeting Notes

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 22 20:00:59 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

The meeting notes from yesterday are now posted and available at the
following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2016-11-21meetingnotes

The meeting notes also include the links to the updated, most current
information about the sessions that the Data Stewardship Committee members
are leading/contributing to at AGU and ESIP Winter Meeting.

If you have any questions or additional input regarding the notes, please
feel welcome to let Justin, Rama, and me know.

Thank you very much, and happy holidays!
Sophie

P.S. This is the last meeting for Justin as the Data Stewardship Committee
Chair and Sophie as the Student Fellow. We both would like to thank the
Committee and the ESIP as whole for giving us the opportunity to work with
everyone. We also thank Rama for his numerous contributions to the group as
Vice Chair and kudos for keeping the group running. Both Justin and Sophie
will be happy to support the new Chair and Student Fellow going forward.
Thank you all!