[Esip-preserve] Contact information for Data Stewardship Chair changing

Justin Goldstein (Contractor) jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Sun Nov 27 19:18:19 EST 2016

Hi everyone,
  As I begin a new job on Tuesday, I will stop checking USGCRP e-mail at
11:55 AM EST on Monday, November 27, 2016.  It may not be until later
Tuesday or early Wednesday until I have the time to provide everyone with
new contact information.

  If anything needs my attention in the meantime, I'd appreciate your
either (a) holding off until Wednesday morning or, if it's urgent, (b)
contacting Sophie Hou and Data Stewardship VP Rama Ramapriyan.

   Thanks very much!
   Justin

--
Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.