[Esip-preserve] Reminder: ESIP Data Stewardship Committee Meeting - Monday, March 20, 2 pm ET / 11 am PT

Matthew Mayernik mayernik at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 17 17:09:25 EDT 2017

Hi all,
Apologies for not getting this out sooner, but for item #4 on Monday's DS
committee call, "Should there be a ESIP/data center response to "data
rescue" projects?", I put together the following outline that I'd like to
discuss on the call. I've had a few conversations about this issue this
week, and I think it could be very important to get a message like this out
soon. I'll be interested to get your insight.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_NJP_ik1Aj-aURhVUE3ZTBDcDA/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have trouble with the file or link.

Best,
Matt