[Esip-preserve] Reminder: ESIP Data Stewardship Committee Meeting - Monday, March 20, 2 pm ET / 11 am PT

Matthew Mayernik mayernik at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 21 14:05:04 EDT 2017

Hi all,
Thanks for the good discussion yesterday. I am turning this 'data center
response to "data rescue"' outline into a Google doc, to try to move it
forward quickly. If you did not attend the call yesterday and are
interested in contributing to this write-up, please let me know. I'll be in
touch off this list for those of you who added your name to the call notes
yesterday,

Best,
Matt