[Esip-preserve] drones workshop proposal for ESIP Summer

andrea thomer andrea.thomer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:05:56 EDT 2017

Hi all,

As mentioned last call, Bar, Jane and I have been pulling together a
workshop drone standards hackathon workshop proposal for ESIP summer and
we're hoping some folks from the data stewardship group will be interested
in attending! The document is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oZrGV27Tq5WoYKthzUlXhutOc7FG2
t_7haZVlPAfy2E/edit?usp=sharing

We're planning on getting this submitted later today, but comments welcome
before then! Sorry for the delay in getting this out - dissertation + other
obligations have me a bit scattered this month...

Andrea