[Esip-preserve] [esdswg-citations] Paper on persistent identifiers

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Apr 21 13:43:33 EDT 2017

Another one: Wanchoo, L., James, N. & Ramapriyan, H.K., (2017). NASA EOSDIS Data Identifiers: Approach and System. Data Science Journal. 16, p.15. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/dsj-2017-015

From: esdswg-identifiers-bounces at lists.nasa.gov [mailto:esdswg-identifiers-bounces at lists.nasa.gov] On Behalf Of Janine Aquino
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 10:27 AM
To: Hampapuram Ramapriyan
Cc: esdswg-identifiers at lists.nasa.gov; esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Subject: Re: [esdswg-citations] Paper on persistent identifiers

As has this one:

Aquino, J. A., J. J. Allison, R. A. Rilling, D. Stott, K. Young, and M. D. Daniels, 2017: Motivation and strategies for implementing Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) at NCAR’s Earth Observing Laboratory -- Past progress and future collaborations. Data Science Journal, 16, 7, doi:10.5334/dsj-2017-007.

So glad we are seeing publications in this area!

Janine