[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Monthly call for Data Management Training Working Group, today!! 9 am PDT, 12 noon EDT

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu May 4 11:17:14 EDT 2017

Good morning!  Hope you'll be able to make the DMT Working Group call this
morning in about an hour.  The call-in information is below as well as on
the esip telecom calendar (also linked below).  The agenda and meeting notes
for this and future calls can be found on google drive at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit?usp=sharing.  I've shifted the agenda a bit as Sophie Hou, who will
be talking about the Usability Framework development work with the ESIP
Usability Cluster, can only attend the first part of the meeting.  We can
adjust the sequence of topics further, if need be.  Thanks and talk with you
soon, hopefully!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich