[Esip-preserve] potential NYT editorial on data

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu May 4 13:45:38 EDT 2017

Matt,

An opinion article in Eos sounds good to me. But since the reason for submitting it to NYT was so that a broader audience would read it, I also wonder if we should try the Washington Post. Also, sending to both a liberal and a conservative paper (may be slightly different versions) might be usefful.

Rama.