[Esip-preserve] Data Op-Ed - EOS

Nancy Ritchey - NOAA Federal nancy.ritchey at noaa.gov
Tue May 30 13:04:31 EDT 2017

Matt,

Great article! Very compelling.

Nancy

---
Nancy Ritchey
Archive Branch Chief
NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
E/NE52
Asheville, NC 28801
828-271-4445
*Connect with us on Facebook for **climate*
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate>* and **ocean and geophysics*
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo>* information, and follow us on
Twitter at **@NOAANCEIclimate * <http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIclimate>
*and **@*NOAANCEIocngeo <http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIocngeo>.