[Esip-preserve] Monthly telecon - Tuesday June 13, 2017 - Reminder

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Jun 13 19:44:50 EDT 2017

All,

For the benefit of those who could not attend today's IQC telecon, as well as those who attended, but would like to mull over the invited presentation at leisure, I have posted the presentation slides and a recording of the presentation at http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/IQ_Presentations#Invited_Presentations_from_monthly_telecons.

Thanks once again to our guest speaker Nick Car for an excellent presentation.

Rama.