[Esip-preserve] Data Rescue heat up again

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:59:27 EST 2017

Hi all,

Well it looks like the whole data rescue thing is heating up again.
Apparently a reporter from PBS Frontline is doing a story on how it has
changed since Trump became President and for some reason they contacted
me.  I, of course, had to quote from our white paper (and sent her a copy)
and talk about ESIP a lot.  I don't know if or when it will be published or
even the medium; but if I hear anything I'll let you all know.  Also, if
anyone else hears or sees anything would you let me know?

Thanks,

Ruth