[Esip-preserve] Join us for our (rescheduled) monthly call tomorrow, Thursday 11/16 at 8:30 am Pacific / 11:30 am Eastern

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed Nov 15 13:08:31 EST 2017

Hello, everyone:

Hope you can join the call tomorrow where we'll be finalizing plans for all
kinds of fun & potentially productive events at AGU and ESIP Winter!  Would
love to hear your ideas and feedback, if not your help!  See the full agenda
at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit .

Briefly, the agenda is:

Agenda/Meeting Notes:

*	Plans related to DMTC at AGU Help Desk

*	Demos, Workshops, Banner, Stickers, Postcards
*	Usability Testing by Researchers to test assumptions regarding those
personnas

*	Plans for ESIP Winter:

*	Assessment Framework (Tues, 1/9/18 at 4 pm)
*	Moving a project from incubator to production (Thurs, 1/11/18 at 11
am)
*	Strategies for DMTC Governance (Thurs, 1/11/18 at 1:30 pm)
*	Testing with the ESIP Student Fellows or others interested to test
assumptions about search / browse behavior & selection criteria (using
"cognitive walkthrough" techniques) - during breaks / when people are
available.

*	Reports:

*	Progress on enhancements to DMTC:  anonymous submission, automatic
linking
*	Other?

Call-in information is on the ESIP telecom calendar and below:

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F908
109365&sa=D&ust=1509984127133000&usg=AFQjCNEcLvw9Cb-7BOZwCmZYD1q64V76MQ>
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/908109365

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 908-109-365