[Esip-preserve] Know anyone who has experience assessing learning resources?

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Sat Nov 25 14:09:43 EST 2017

Hi, everyone:

Anybody have experience or done research on how learning resources can be
assessed, or perhaps even data collections? We've got a session at ESIP
Winter in January to discuss that topic, and in discussing how to organize
the session on our last call, we realized that there are a number of
different approaches that could be taken. For example, should we allow
assessment of what a user learned from a learning resource? Or, should we
assess how a learning resource is structured from a pedagogical point of
view? We're seeking people who've done either or both or (other?) who can
come join the conversation, if not present their thoughts. If interested, or
have a speaker suggestion, please contact me (Nancy) at nhoebel at kmotifs.com
or send to this list.  The session in question is on Tuesday, January 9th at
4 pm Eastern, with remote participation possible.  Thanks!

P.S.  The full discussion of that topic is on the video recording of the
call, at:  https://youtu.be/TYKTB7AlzW0 .

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich