[Esip-preserve] Opportunity to present on data sharing and education

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Dec 18 18:30:24 EST 2017

Hello, everyone:

I am forwarding to you-all an opportunity to make a presentation on topics related to data sharing and education of water resources data at the Spring Conference of the American Water Resources Association (http://www.awraflorida.org/ ) in April of next year.  It strikes me that the Data Management Training Clearinghouse (DMTC), especially with lots of educational resources included on Enabling FAIR data (which we should have by then!), would be an excellent tool to feature.  I am pretty sure that I will not be able to attend that conference however, and encourage others to think about it, especially if you are in the area.  There are slide sets about the DMTC that you could use with some adaptation, so please don’t hesitate if you think you don’t know that much about the DMTC.   Anyway, think about it, and you can either let me know or Liza Brazil from CUAHSI if you are interested or have questions.  Thanks!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich

Information Analyst/Principal