[Esip-preserve] Reminder: ESIP Data Stewardship Committee Monthly Call - Monday (2/12), 2pm ET / 10am PT

Justin Goldstein - NOAA Affiliate justin.goldstein at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 8 19:01:03 EST 2018

Hi Sophie,
  If the government shuts down, should those who are still able to work
plan on taking the call?

  Thanks,
  Justin

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Sophie Hou via Esip-preserve <
esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> This is your friendly reminder that ESIP Data Stewardship Committee's
> February meeting will be held on Monday, 2/12 at 2pm ET / 11am PT.
>

> Please note that we have moved the meeting up by one week due to our regularly
> scheduled meeting for this month (third Monday of the month) falling on the
> President's Day.
>

> We hope you can all join us next week; if you have any questions, please
> feel welcome to let me or Matt know.
>

> Thank you very much,
>
> Sophie
>

> The meeting agenda has been posted on the wiki and can also be accessed
> using the following link:
>

> *http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2018-02-12
> <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2018-02-12>*
>

> Please use the following GoToMeeting/telecon information to join the
> meeting:
>

> * Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
>
> * Click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/453694565
>

> * You can also dial in using your phone.
>
> * United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 <(408)%20650-3123>
>
> * Access Code: 453-694-565

Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.
Research Analyst
NOAA Technology, Planning and Integration for Observation (TPIO)
Employed By Riverside Technology

   - 1335 East-West Highway Room 5305 (Note new office #)
   - Silver Spring, MD 20910
   -

(301) 427-2564