[Esip-preserve] Latest on EAGER

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Sun May 6 19:43:07 EDT 2018

Gentlemen,

Neither of you is directly funded on my EAGER proposal, but I wanted to let you know what is going on.

Attached is my latest project description. Comments and critique welcome but not required. I think some of this will feed directly into our paper.

Matt, I’ll send you some draft text for a letter of collab. soon.

Peter, I may want to discuss budget a bit with you, but primarily I want to make sure  you are aware of what’s happening in your group.

cheers,

-m.