[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Committee call, June 18

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Jun 18 14:07:40 EDT 2018

Hi All - Not sure why notes page has different info than calendar & wiki...

Data Stewardship Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or
smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/453694565
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F453694565&sa=D&ust=1529776927162000&usg=AFQjCNGSKGwvYDTVH4JAQp9Q0wc6TJCnjw>
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 453-694-565 First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Flink.gotomeeting.com%2Fsystem-check&sa=D&ust=1529776927162000&usg=AFQjCNEzxVY-w_rShGJud4xkUf9lOP3v4Q>

Erin Robinson
Executive Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
esipfed.org | 314.369.9954