[Esip-preserve] FW: Remote connection info for the DMTC related sessions at ESIP Summer 2018

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Mon Jul 16 14:16:45 EDT 2018

Hello, all:

In case you want to join the sessions at ESIP Summer 2018 regarding the ESIP-hosted Data Management Training Clearinghouse (DMTC) remotely, here is the Sched link to the entire meeting with remote connection information for each session:  https://2018esipsummermeeting.sched.com/.  Note that we have two sessions that are directly related:  one on Governance on Tuesday (tomorrow) at 9:30 am Pacific;  the other is on the transition from our Data Management Training Working Group to what’s next(!?) on Wednesday at 4 pm.

There are other interesting sessions too on Research Data Management including a two part workshop that Karl is presenting on Tuesday afternoon, and a working session on identifying appropriate training topics on RDM related to the FAIR Data principles for data managers and librarians on Tuesday afternoon as well.  Hope you can join the first two at least!  All of these sessions will be recorded too for later listening if you cannot make the sessions at the time scheduled.

>From sunny Tucson,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich