[Esip-preserve] Citation subgroup

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Fri Oct 19 12:41:46 EDT 2018

Hi all,

At the stewardship call this week, we agreed that we need to establish a subgroup to meet more frequently in the short term to work through this issues.

If you are interested in this subgroup (and who wouldn’t be?), please indicate your availability in this poll.

http://whenisgood.net/5cbjfn5

Note this is for next week, but choose a time that works well for most weeks, so we can have additional meetings as needed.

I will be sending out issues and an agenda to the subgroup soon. I won’t spam the whole list, but you can always monitor our progress here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uxd7G1d1wBVKtrqXSukzZELOlvawLsxPvyOAl49VN7k/edit?usp=sharing

cheers,

-m.