[Esip-preserve] Data Nomination Tool: Domain name, meeting day and time, email list

Reid Boehm rboehm at jhu.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:12:25 EDT 2018

Hello All,
I am writing today with our first official message to the email list on Google groups. I tried to include those who have yet to accept the invitation and the ESIP Preservation group to make sure I've included everyone.
Please send me an email if you are having trouble accessing or you want access to the email list (https://groups.google.com/data_nomination_tool.) It would be great if we could use this from now on.

There are a couple things to communicate:

*         We have a domain name! The most votes went to dataAtRisk.org. (Thank you to Joan for getting this set up.)

*         We have a day and time for the meeting: Every other Tuesday (starting tomorrow the 23rd) at 3pm EST.  - that was the time when most were available and we'll take notes to communicate back with everyone.
I'll set up a calendar invitation via Zoom for tomorrow and send that out shortly.

Please feel free to follow up with any questions!
Thanks,

-Reid

Reid I Boehm, PhD
Pronouns: she, her
Data Management Consultant, Johns Hopkins University

Email: rboehm at jhu.edu<mailto:rboehm at jhu.edu>  Office: 410-516-5957
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5474-0253