[Esip-preserve] ESIP summer meeting plans

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Fri Apr 26 09:52:14 EDT 2019

I plan to submit this about midday – please let me know of any changes before then!

--
Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations

From: Esip-preserve <esip-preserve-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Denise Hills via Esip-preserve <esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 3:48 PM
To: Matthew Mayernik <mayernik at ucar.edu>
Cc: Esip-preserve <esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-preserve] ESIP summer meeting plans

Matt,

I really like that idea – it may be a challenge to get people to do things ahead of time, but we can reach out to some specific people to get that done (I can volunteer a data collection here, for example).

Thanks for the suggestion! Now to get it written up so that it’s clear what we’re looking for…