[Esip-preserve] ESIP summer meeting plans

Natalie Meyers natalie.meyers at nd.edu
Fri Apr 26 12:01:34 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Using "suggest" i  re-sequenced the language to put "what happens before"
and "during" the session [and why] first. Then the background info.  Feel
free to roll back or reject the suggestion!

Natalie

--
*Natalie K. Meyers, **E-Research Librarian*
Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship

Hesburgh Libraries

*University of Notre Dame*
250-D Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556