[Esip-preserve] Have an hour next week to provide feedback on survey of Data Management Training Clearinghouse Search process workflow?

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu May 2 17:34:47 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone:

As part of the IMLS National Leadership Grant that the ESIP-hosted Data
Management Training Clearinghouse (DMTC) was awarded, we would like to get
feedback from users on the search process that is currently built into the
DMTC.  We've created a survey to do so which we plan to include in an
upcoming workshop at the Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit
in a few weeks.  Prior to using the survey, however, we'd like to pre-test
it with some ESIP and DMTC Advisory Board colleagues next week.  To do that
we plan to set up a session that would be no more than one hour where we
walk volunteers through some background information on the search process
and then ask the questions on the survey.  We will record the sessions for
our later review.  We'd greatly appreciate  having a few people who have an
hour sometime between 9 am Pacific / 12 noon Eastern to noon Pacific / 3 pm
Eastern Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of next week.  Your time and
feedback will be very helpful in making the survey as effective as possible.
If you are interested, please send your name and contact information to me
at nhoebel at kmotifs.com or to Karl Benedict (kbene at unm.edu) and our survey
team leader will get back to you to arrange a time.  Thanks for considering,
and let us know if you have questions.

Regards,
Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB