[Esip-preserve] call today?

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:50:34 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

That’s because due to an action item from last week, the main copy of the document has moved to a team drive.  But in any case, the agenda is:

Agenda:
Review Action items
Ruth - Send out a call for Committee Vice Chair
Ruth - Confirm with ESIP (Dan Keyes) regarding Data Stewardship Committee’s team drive
Ruth/Alexis - Set up a shared Google document for the Committee’s accomplishments
Nancy - Write up notes for accomplishments from 2018 to put on an Accomplishments document -- see above;  Think about objectives for 2019 for the Data Management Training category for Item #` of the 2019 Strategic plan for the committee.
Add E2SIP and Force11 to “Things we said we would do to fulfill our 2018 objectives:” item #4
“Things we said we would do to fulfill our 2018 objectives:” item #5 will be combined with #4

Upcoming meetings
ESIP summer plan <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wfSHWXSQECShSo3Grpv-JnuMJOKlyuqkqOjDQu7TqM8/edit#gid=337272689> redux
AGU fall meeting plans
Review proposed travel funds policy <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e8n8r4-s6GdXcAoV2JpBY4rPG7DoB2StShQWHEJMCF4/edit?usp=sharing>