[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Meeting: Schedule

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 27 14:34:21 EST 2020

Dear ESIP Preserve Community

The current ESIP Data Stewardship meetings are scheduled at 2.00pm Eastern on the 1st Thursday of each month. Moving forward, that time slot does not work for a critical member of the Data Stewardship Committee.

Committee members have had an opportunity to indicate their availability and I would like to poll the broader community for any members that plan to join future meetings. Please take a moment to complete the poll below for an alternate time. The dates are not relevant - they are indicators of a typical day.

https://doodle.com/poll/35rz5zqt7qyn3fn6

Many thanks
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI DataONE
Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.