[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Meeting TODAY

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:43:39 EST 2020

Hi all

A quick reminder of our upcoming meeting and link to the agenda.
As you recall, we are switching up the model to have a focussed, topical discussion with brief reports. Please enter your report updates to the notes in advance.

The topic for this month will be: Ethics of Attribution, led by Kelsey and Alexis. There is a brief, 5 minute read that you might like to look at in advance.

Best
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.