[Esip-preserve] Wikipedia pages for data stewardship topics

Alexis Catherine Garretson alexis at garretson.net
Thu Nov 19 12:36:30 EST 2020

Hi all,

I have been looking through some of the data stewardship Wikipedia pages
and some of them are really great, but some of them could use some support.
Here are some I've identified that could use some TLC. Are there any other
pages in this sphere that you've noticed need some support? Would anyone be
interested in taking this on as a 'mission' with me?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_steward
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_library
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_curation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_rescue
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_citation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_publishing

Best,
Alexis

*Alexis Garretson *(she/her)
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
PhD Student at Tufts University & The Jackson Laboratory
www.alexisgarretson.com
alexis.garretson at tufts.edu <agarrets at gmu.edu> | alexis at garretson.net