[Esip-preserve] Brief Demographic Survey from the Arctic Data Center

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 14 11:56:07 EST 2021

Hi Mark

Somehow the ESIP preserves list seems to have become mixed up in this communication. This is not ESIP Data Stewardship related business and so I will reply to you, Peter and Noor via a separate thread.

If any of the ESIP preserve group are interested in the details, I am also happy to share.

Best
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.