[Esip-preserve] Stewardship Committee meeting today

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 10 13:21:22 EDT 2021

Dear ESIP Stewardship team,

Apologies for the delay in sending out this reminder.
We will be meeting shortly for the Data Stewardship Committee. Agenda and call in details can be found here and the zoom link is copied below.

We will be focussing on the planned 2021 activity of review and future revision of the ESIP short course materials in addition to plans for updating the wiki site. As such, less time will be available for cluster updates so please add those to the notes in advance.
> quote_type
> Zoom link
> Meeting ID: 856 4601 9872
> Passcode: 207160

Looking forward,
Best
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.