[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Call Today

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 14 14:07:44 EDT 2021

Dear ESIP Stewardship team,

I look forward to our meeting in just under an hour.
The meeting will be focussed on our short course module work. As a planned working meeting (review activity), I encourage clusters to add their reports in advance for participants to read. We may not have sufficient time for report outs.
We will also be joined by Carla McAuliffe from the Education committee as a first step in exploring synergies between the two committees.

Agenda and call in details can be found here and the zoom link is copied below.
> quote_type
> Zoom link
> Meeting ID: 856 4601 9872
> Passcode: 207160

Many thanks
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.