[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Call Today: 1200 Pacific / 1500 Eastern

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 13 08:30:00 EDT 2021

Good morning all

Please be reminded of our Data Stewardship Committee call today at 1200 Pacific, 1500 Eastern. Given the summer meeting, it’s been 2 months since our last call so it will be great to review updates and project activities. The agenda can be found here, and meeting details provided below. Please be sure to add items and provide cluster reports.

Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 4601 9872
Passcode: 207160
Local dial-in number listed in full calendar details

Kelsey will be chairing the session as I am teaching all week. Apologies for my absence.
Best
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.