[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Call TODAY, 1200 pacific, 3pm eastern

Amber Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 13 08:30:00 EST 2021

Please be reminded of the data stewardship meeting today at 12 noon pacific / 3pm eastern. We will be discussing the proposed reviewers for the ESIP short course modules in addition to other news and cluster updates.

Agenda and call in information can be found here.
ESIP call calendar can be found here.

Best
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.